#Selfies, Flipagrams and Vines... Oh My!
Selfie : noun
If you like the #readingselfie video and want to have a go with your class, please send a link in the comments, tweet me and use the hashtag!
See other examples here:
LowerPlace Year 6
LowerPlace Year 2
It then had me thinking about an idea @DeputyMitchell shared at a session looking at using some web tools to create slideshows of children working. I thought, Flipagram would be great to snap pictures of children who are doing the RIGHT thing and add them to my HARD WORKER's Flipagram. So that is what I said to the children, as they were doing their work, I would be stealthily trying to take pictures of children working. These pictures would then be added to a Flipagram and shared on the school blog for all to see. It certainly got a response, I have never seen a class so quiet and concentrating, hoping they would be snapped! Here is my first but by no means last HARD WORKER's Flipagram:
There are plenty of other ways to use this 6 second video craze:
- Other sentence types could be explored and acted out
- Creating 6 second stories
- Retelling stories in 6 seconds.
- Improve your writing in 6 seconds.
- Act out a two sentence horror story courtesy of @PrimaryIdeas, see some examples.
- 6 second Maths Tip/Trick.